Adverts

Fashion Workz

I haven't been updating much lately as I have been constantly buried under tons of assignments. But today I will take a break to feature a newbie blogshop, Fashion Workz.

Here are some that caught my eye:

Checkered boyfriend top! I have been wanting to get one or two for my closet because believe it or not, I don't own any bf tees! I really love the colour of this piece^^

Floral halterneck top. I am not a fan of green colour, but the colours on this one is just amazing! I never knew the combination of green and floral can be this good! And I love the cutting too.

This sweet piece seems like the perfect top when you are in the mood to go girly-girly. I want!!

And lastly, yet another green top that I love. I think the rest of the egs girls are gona say that the top is so "me"! hehe.

Wait, this is not the end of the post. Fashion Workz is offering 10% discount for purchases of 2 items and above! This offer is on till 15 May, so ten more days for you (and me) to decide!

Till then, v.

No comments:

Post a Comment