Adverts

Clothes to live for

I love it when blogshops give me ideas for topics for my post because I am soon to be running out of catchy topics. Too much of my brain has been used for assignments and exams *LOL*. Well, Le Mode Maison has definitely outdone themselves with their updates this time round. Definitely something to drool over and bust your wallets out girls. Here we go..

I simply adore this sundress which is a Dorothy Perkins inspired design. Only going for RM39! Without a doubt a steal. You won't be busting your wallets too much and yet still able to look chic.

And how about this denim dress!! The babydoll cutting is just adorable coupled with the acid wash grey denim material gives it a grunge but also cute look. Also for RM39! Its like how low can you go right :P

A classic, the boyfriend inspired tee. In simple block colours. I don't think much is needed to say here. 

SO head on over to grab some of the goodies for yourself ~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment