Adverts

Totally Thursday

Am I being really hardworking all of the sudden? I wonder... it could be the guilt for not updating as much =P
Anyways, hope these updates would make it up!

The long anticipated malibu barbie update from peep is here!~

I really like the blue pattern on this tiered summer dress! Not forgetting to mention a bit of lace & crochet in it.

Hehehe... I think it'll only be a dress for the vertically-challenged people like v. *runs really fast* But this skirt/dress with many colors to choose from and versatility, it's definitely a steal! I'd be happy wearing this as a skirt only =P

Florals = love & visible gold zip= vintage-y! And this is me thinking the lazy way... gosh it's easier to take 'em off... just unzip! Not unbutton... and I'm not encouraging laziness okay people!! =P

Taking our eyes away from the bright, blazing colors of Malibu, will be emcee couture with a purely white update.

Okay, I lied. It ain't purely white. There's hints of black and off-whites. More importantly to the point, these are two beautifully tailored dresses. I especially like the one on the right. Princess cut and lace? How can I not like this!

This blouse is really classy and also a bit of chic in the other picture. Depending on how you wear it, it's as if you can pull of just any look you're aiming for. Pressing the 'like' button for this blouse.

I also checked out Diva's Divine updates from "Milan" and my eyes are glued to just one piece. I really love it! But the others are really nice too. But I'll just show you just this one because less than a month...*hint* *ahem* *hint*

Guns & Pistols as there's a picture of guns on the top. Can be worn in two ways, but I like it when its worn with that loose top.. it gives off a very nice vibe. And the words of wisdom on this printed tee is " Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new!"

The one with great eyesight of 20/20,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment