Adverts

Monday (not so) blues

It's a monday again but to be honest with it being the holidays monday no longer bears any significance. hehe. But Monday is still the day i'll visit double woot and check their latest updates. And this week their offerings are as inspiring as ever! So while there's no monday blues for me, here are some uber cute items from Double woot for those who need a little pick up in light of the dreaded monday mornings!

 I can never get enough of florals!! And i love how calming these prints are!
At rm 40, it is pretty reasonably priced

 A lovely embroidered top is just perfect for casual outings. 
RM 46

 I've honestly lost track of the times i feature a kimono dress in my reviews. I can't help it, i'm definitely a kimono-addict.

 I think this dress is just absolutely perfect for work! The length is not too short and it provides just enough coverage to maintain our professionalism. 
RM 43

And finally a shirt dress. A staple in everyone's closet
RM 46

Do drop by Double woot for lots more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment