Adverts

A spur of the moment post

Some updates I came across which I can't wait to share with all of you :P Enjoy!

These skorts are really making their way into the fashion world now. Even I am starting to like it especially this one here. Going for RM45.

And the dress!! I think the picture says a thousand words. A perfect fit with the flattering flowing skirt. Love the open buttons all the way through, always my weak spot :P RM52~!

Think you're seeing double? Think again! This lovely dress is also available here. More for us girls so don't worry about it having not enough to go around. Just updated and already they're taking restocks. RM55 y'all!

This is one figure flattering cropped jacket. Loving the crest buttons which I think is its trademark. Giving you a very structured fit. RM52 and also taking restocks already!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment