Adverts

Its MASSIVE

Came across some really massive updates and I have to say I am lovin every single piece I am posting up here. As in totally love it that I just want them all in my closet! Here's those new stuff I am raving about by:







Both sets of updates are so totally different but yet totally appealing to me. 

Tic Tac Toe has launched pieces which are more so for daily wear, casual and summery dresses with slightly poofy skirts (i'm really into those!!!), structured blazers and definitely body-con florals. BB however has their own classic and formal dresses which are suitable for dinners and balls or a romantic date with your special someone. The lilac, halter neck and empire waist dress is sooooo dreamy and perfect for the upcoming prom in my uni!! ~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment