Adverts

Military

Has anyone heard of south korean girl group, After School? Well if you haven't already, shame on you. Nah I'm just kidding. :P Anyways, their most recent single, 'BANG!' takes on the military concept and I think they pulled it off quite well. And mind you, those drums are not just for show; they've been training for months for this single. And I must say, they are so BLOODY good on their drums (Don't just take my word for it, youtube them). And I thought dancing and singing at the same time was tough enough.

They have really looooooooong legs!! *jealous*

Pink military!! *loves*


Anyways, let me get to the point. Me thinks military outfit is hawt. And if you haven't gotten any military yet, fret not, because forever fashionate is having a special promotion: Buy 2 pieces from the 'Military Inspired Collection' and you get free postage via poslaju! What a bargain!


Love, v

No comments:

Post a Comment