Adverts

Good stuff!

Blogshops are once again in a rampage of updates and some items are already sold out, in only a matter of minutes! Some of my picks of the day are,


Never failing Doublewoot as done it again with a massive update on superb pieces. As usual most of the items are hot picks and selling fast. So if you want a piece of the cake, you better hurry up!

Love this two trends on one dress; kimono and zippered style! Especially like the cutting and the intricate gathering at the waist to enhance your figure.


My favourite picks from this blogshop. Items are reasonably priced at RM38 for each of these 2 items. I especially think the crisp white boyfriend tee is a steal, with its unique train of buttons and also a slight flare at the end.

I'm sure most of you remember this coveted dress which was seen previously in a few other blogshops? Well, I sure do because it really caught my eye the first time however it was sold out so fast! Now its available at Miss MVC for only RM49! Love the faux leather belting and the flare of the skirt *drools*

This as i recall is one of those highly coveted pieces going around blogshops. One of my favourite baby-doll dresses with its simplicity. Available for RM49.

I don't know about you but I adore this lace zippered piece. I think its pretty unique. Hardly seen any in this design. Going for RM49 as well.

Absolutely in love with this piece as well. Lace at the top and simple skirt for the bottom. Seems to be the trend nowadays. Only RM45! And one more thing, check out their postage rates, gotta be one of lowest in the blogosphere ;D

Night peeps ~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment