Adverts

Rara Black

There's a few things that draws me to a blogshop. First is of course price. Being the skint that I am, the cheaper the better. But, there are some sites that I visit almost on a daily basis for no reason other than good photography and an attractive layout.

And, Rara Black is one of these blogs. I just love everything about the blog, from the layout, to the photos and of course the clothes. But you know how things are in life. Typically blogs that have great photography and great design are usually also more expensive.

But, Rara Black is currently having a sale and there are some pretty great deals on some items. After discount, the prices range from around Rm 35 - RM 60. I'm supposed to control my spending but the dresses from Rara Black are pretty tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment