Adverts

Hello hello

Sorry for the lack of updates! We've been sooooooooooo busy being the students we are, but now we're back :) In the meantime, we're gona go through the tons of emails we've received so please bear with us!

Here's 2 pretty dresses I spotted at Glamorously Fit Closet that seems to fit the Christmas season so well! I really adore the contrasting red ribbon which just goes so well with the black.

RM 69

RM 75

I do admit it is a little bit pricey for students, but the price is inclusive of shipping and judging from the photos, it would seem that the quality is worth the price. Check it out quickly because they have only 1 piece of each.

v.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Would be perfect as my "Santa's Helper" outfit! Too bad I can't have it this Sat! :( Awwww!!

    ReplyDelete