Adverts

Updates! Updates!

Seems pretty quiet nowadays in the reviews, and we greatly apalogise for that. Hopefully I can make this post as comprehensive as possible to catch up with the current updates :)


I this this bag needs no introduction. The classic Chanel. Oh how I love the red lining, the contrast with the nude quilted exterior!
Attracted to this nude coloured top the moment I feasted my eyes on it. Gathered waist and zipper front, perfect for casual and also formal wear.
This ruffled blouse is oh so feminine with the scatterring of ribbons all over. Must have!


The latest update by grabbs is definitely worth some retail therapy. I myself have indulged in the Morina (first pic) and awaiting its arrival! Anything catch your eye? Well you better hurry up as the stocks are being snatched up pretty fast. Do check out more at their website.

They are currently having ready stock of items imported from the States!! Some that immediately caught my eye were:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment