Adverts

Are you beautiful?

I believe everyone would want to be beautiful! Make-up would be one way (and I'll probably need to go to a course so that I can tell the difference with all those liners and thingy majigers!). Clothes definitely show different sides of you to other people as appearance is something we, humans, look at first at a another person, and drastically plastic surgery definitely enhances your looks with truckload of $$$ and pain.

But, if a pretty person started swearing or smoking or worse... would we still consider them 'beautiful'? Somehow, I'd just let out a sigh and shake my head as if it's such a waste. Hmm, I wonder why though... Sometimes, I would look at my friends pictures on facebook (ahaks), just to see who they're hanging out with or how their friends look like {I'm THAT bored sometimes} and it just always seem to be my friend which is the prettiest person amongst her group of friends. Biased, I know... however, it could just be that I know my friend and I don't know her friends? lol excuse my theory... or analogy

In a nutshell, although a makeover can make you look so much better, it's only on the outside and you need to have a makeover inside too! In order to transform yourself into a beautiful swan from an ugly duckling, start kicking bad habits and start new good ones!

Audrey Hepburn was once a beauty icon in the past, and still is until now =) She's beautiful from the inside and out which makes me look up to her. There is one quote from her which really got me into thinking.

"For attractive lips, Speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, Seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, Share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, Let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, Walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone."


Maybe from her quote, you could start your inner makeover! It's gonna be tough and you might relapse into your old bad habits. Do re-start all over again and keep trying. The longer you're in maintenance mode, the least likely you would fall back to square one. Remember that quitters never win and winners never quit.

~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment