Adverts

On a thursday night

Here are some finds for tonight.

Not your typical cut out back dresses, this one is heart-shaped! *squeals* Love the shade of pink. Available in baby blue and black too. So tempting!! Get it from cutie fashion wonderland.

Pleated chiffon dress from playground boutique. A simple dress which is suitable for both work and play!

I don't wear hats just because I think it's too much of a hassle, but that doesn't stop me from reviewing these beauts. Can can hats are quickly seeping into the online shoposphere me thinks. Get yours at tinsel-town chic.

With the denim trend going around now, what more to match them but these polka-dotted denim headbands?? So uber cute and I still can't decide which colour I like the best. And it's only RM10!! Go go tinsel-town chic now.

Ripped long tank from peep. I'm sure they are days when you just don't feel like dressing all feminine. Why not have a go at the 'tough look'.

v.

No comments:

Post a Comment