Adverts

There are too many new updates out there that I too cannot resist posting up the various collections from different blogs. Enjoy!

New blogshop in town Black Ganga has come up with a collection that is both sexy and edgy. Do look in store for their entire collection. We're sure you won't regret it. Prices are reasonable as well!

The peek-a-boo legging is definitely an eye catcher and what more to say about their animal print body-con dress!


I simply cannot resist these tailored to perfection pieces by Double Woot. I have always loved structured pieces which fits the body perfectly and can't wait to try these pieces. I am always looking through their dresses but haven yet made a purchase because unfortunately i have to tighten my purse strings :P



Ok..back to work for me and more shopping for you girls out there!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic design of your dresses and girls looking beautiful in this dress.

    ออนไลน์ช้อปปิ้งเก็บ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of girls dresses and should be shop these designs from UK.

    Jura Coffee Machines

    ReplyDelete